Whether you’re a small business or well established, there are some brilliant low budget marketing methods which give great results.
- Always carry your business cards. You never know when you will meet a prospective customer or client!
- Claim your online listings. This is a really quick and easy way to solidify your online presence. Make sure you are listed on local business directories like Yell. Just by claiming your business on review sites and Google Places, you’re letting people know where you’re located and that you’re a real business.
- Optimise your website. SEO is a very powerful element of your online marketing strategy. If you want to attract more quality leads to your website and build a strong presence.
- Start a blog. Not only will it help drive traffic to your website, you can establish authority in your chosen field and keep your social media presence going.
- Join a forum. Find a local forum community that relates to your brand or business. This is a great and free way to market yourself as a thought leader and expert in your field, as well as to connect with others who may be able to help your business grow.
- Develop a social media presence. It’s vital for businesses to have a social media presence. By providing current news and engaging with your followers you can tap into the largest source of new customers.
- Publish videos. Whether it’s an insight into your company, whats happening in your industry, in the news or you’re answering commonly asked questions. This is another great way to present yourself (and your brand) as a valuable resource to the community.
- B2B Telemarketing. If you’re serious about building your business, do your research and contact others who you believe will benefit from your business.
- Email marketing. Using free services such as MailChimp, you can organise your database and opt-ins (so you comply with the law) to send clean and professional emails.
- Run a competition. Running a competition is a brilliant way to gather contact details. Team up with local media to market a promotion or competition prize to generate new leads.